“I’m not a chef, I’m Italian”- David Rocco


Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Vigilia di Natale a Roma!!





Viglila di Natale..Or should I say, Christmas Eve. I feel very blessed to be spending Christmas in the beautiful, eternal city, Roma. Christmas in Rome is magical, from the beautiful lights that line every street to the Christmas tree in front of the Colosseum, the city is dressed to the nines. I also had the joy of standing in Saint Peter’s Square on Sunday and hearing and seeing Pope Francis. Every Sunday at noon he comes to the window of his apartment to address the people and recite the Angelus. It was a very special experience for me, one that I will not soon forgot. I thought I would share with you some of the beautiful photos I’ve taken over the past two months. Some are from Florence and some from Roma. I will be posting the second part tomorrow on Christmas. Buona Festa!!!






 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment